Neurotransmitter Balancing Therapy
by Thomas Wachtmann
Factors such as stress, lack of sleep, poor nutrition, environmental toxins, hormonal changes, disease and injuries could have a negative impact on normal brain function. Neurotransmitter Balancing helps restore proper brain firing by providing the fuel and activation necessary for normal brain and body function. Balance may be accomplished with the following therapies and exercises.
- Auditory Stimulation: listening to sounds in one ear or the other which helps with vertigo and dizziness.
- Caloric Therapy: stimulation to the vestibular nerve; can be effective in treating vertigo and dizziness.
- Direct Stimulation to the Base of the Brain: improves frontal lobe firing; may help with various neurological disorders.
- Glutathione Therapy: an extremely powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals; can be beneficial for auto-immune conditions.
- Mirror Imaging: helpful therapy to utilize with people who have had strokes.
- Neurotransmitter Balancing Nutrient Supplements: focused, whole food nutrition to help balance the brain.
- Oxygen Therapy: provides fuel to the brain which helps combat mental fatigue and facilitates proper brain function.
- Therapeutic Exercises: improve stability, mobility, range of motion and flexibility; help with specific injuries or disorders and support overall health and well-being.
- Vibration Therapy: powerful stimulation to the cerebellum that helps relieve spinal muscle spasm and allows the vertebra to move more freely.
- Visual Therapy: various eye exercises that stimulate different parts of the brain; helps with various different chronic disorders and conditions.
Bringing the brain and body into balance enhances not only health and well-being but also brings vibrancy to life.Dr. Thomas Wachtmann offers traditional chiropractic care, as well as metabolic and neurological treatments. He is the owner of Link Chiropractic Clinic, located at 3130 Pricetown Rd., Ste. H, in Fleetwood. For more information, call 610-944-5000, email [email protected], or visit DrWachtmann.com.