Natural Awakenings Welcomes Your Participation!
Every edition of Natural Awakenings features
numerous local News Briefs and Kudos about events, businesses and practitioners. Our
magazine also features national Health Briefs and Global Briefs that go
into our more than 70 affiliate magazines, as well as Health Briefs submitted by our local experts.
Your editorial submissions are what make Natural Awakenings a community resource for holistic and natural living. We want our readers to get to know you. Submitting editorial for one or more of our departments provides you with the opportunity to share knowledge and bring focus to your business.
· Articles featured in Natural Awakenings cover a wide range of subjects in the areas of health, healing, inner growth, fitness and earth friendly living.
· Articles should be written in layman's terms and focus on informing and educating our readers in a way that is positive and uplifting and is not perceived as self-serving.
· Rather than tackling a vast subject, it is better to focus on a particular segment.
· Because of the vast amount of editorial material that we plan in advance, it is usually best to contact us to discuss any editorial ideas before submitting them.
· We work 3 to 4 months in advance when planning local editorial, so unsolicited submissions do not generally fit into the editorial calendar without proper pre-planning.
We cannot guarantee publication of any unsolicited editorial submissions.
If an unsolicited submission is of interest, we will discuss it with you and may not publish your piece immediately.
All editorial submissions will be edited to fit the magazine’s voice and style guidelines.
2023 Editorial Calendar