Editorial Submission Form
Just as the name implies, a News Brief is a timely, newsworthy item that typically makes an announcement to readers. Whether you’ve opened a new office, have a special event coming up or are offering a new therapy, we want to hear about it. News Briefs must be written in third person and be relevant to our subject matter. This is not an advertisement and should not be written as such. We reserve the right to edit all submissions. Current advertisers receive priority. The News Brief submission deadline is the 1st of the month prior to publication.
Do you have someone in mind who deserves special
recognition for a recent achievement? Did you just pass your licensing exam? We
want to let everyone know in a Kudo. The Submission deadline is the 1st
of the month prior to publication.
Health Briefs should be submitted by email as a MS Word document attachment or text embedded in the body of the email. Send to [email protected].
- Length: 150 words (approximately).
- Deadline: Due on or before the 1st of the month prior to publication.
- Briefs should be educational, referenced and cited, written in layman's terms, and impart information in a way that does not sound self-serving.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions if necessary; for longer features, a copy of revisions can be returned upon request.
- Please include a brief biography at the end of your article.
- For the best chance of acceptance, we suggest you contact us to receive and review the Natural Awakenings editorial style guidelines.
- We cannot guarantee publication, and if accepted, we may not publish your piece immediately. If you would like us to keep the submission for future consideration, please let us know when submitting your article.
- Your original work will most likely be edited to fit our magazine’s style and we reserve that right.
Submit via the Form Below:
* Required Field