Reiki in Healthcare Webinar Workshop
Learn how to bring Reiki into healthcare settings in a professional and practical way.
This ONLINE workshop is intended for anyone who has an interest in bringing Reiki into health care settings in a professional and practical way.
- Describe why Reiki in healthcare is on the rise
- Define Reiki in a professional manner
- Differentiate Reiki myth vs. fact
- Identify successful hospital Reiki programs
- Explore what Reiki looks like in hospital and ambulatory settings
- Discuss Reiki research
- Examine the ethics of Reiki in health care settings
- Identify key stakeholders to help get program started
- Examine the aspects of building a Reiki business plan
- Explain the importance of documentation
- Recognize signs of burnout and identify self-care techniques
Helene has over ten years of direct experience sharing Reiki in hospital, hospice and VA settings. Learn how Reiki in health care works from an insider’s perspective.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Approval for online learning format received from AHNA on 3/16/20.
Approved to award 6 contact hours through February 12, 2021. AHNA #1397 Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
Date & Time
April 19, 2020
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Helene Williams Reiki, LLC 313 West Liberty Street, Suite 203 Lancaster 17603 PA US https://www.nalancaster.com/businesses/pa-lancaster-helene-williams-reiki-llc